Hey friends, we are here with our latest post about best music players available on Playstore, which gives you great feel with their UI and features available in them.
Music plays key role in our daily busy life to remove our tension and gives us fresh feel also it give us energy to get back work with great strengh.
These apps give you great assistance to play cool music with great UI and cool Equalizer Effects embedded in them.
Music Player Master 2017 (Rating 4.6)
Music Player Master is the best free music player and original Android audio player!
Music Player Master is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure.We will guide you find all the music files in seconds.
Powerful equalizer, Quick search all music and audio files, Easy to support all music & audio file formats, Custom background skin!
Stylish , Powerful and Fast Music Player with elegant design. Music Player Master lets you manage all your music files quickly and easily!
The unique equalizer make your music sounds more professional. You are free to control the music style now.
Key feature :
1. Support all the Most Popular Music File Formats
2. Auto-Scan & Importing songs / audios files
3. share your favorite songs
4. Custom Playlists
5. Powerful Equalizer
6. 10 Pre-Set Music Tone Styles
7. Browse and play your music by albums, artists, songs, playlists, folders.
8. Support Lyric files. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching.
9. Free to re-edit album and artist name.
2. Musixmatch Lyrics (Rating 4.5) (In app purchases)
Musixmatch is the world’s largest collection of song lyrics used by millions of people to get instant synchronised lyrics for Youtube, Spotify, Pandora and more.
You can also now use it to get song translations on the go!!!
Musixmatch lets you:
- Enjoy song lyrics with music from Spotify, Youtube, Pandora, Apple Music, SoundCloud, Google Play Music and all your other favourite streaming services.
- Tap on the real- time notification to display the Floating Lyrics widget and get the current track’s lyrics.
- Easily learn new languages by displaying the translation of the lyrics, in time with music.
- Identify and get the lyrics to any song that’s playing around you with one tap.
- Search for your favourite song by title, artist and even just using a single line of the lyrics.
3. n7player Music Player (Rating 4.5) (In app purchases)
n7player Music Player is an intuitive audio player giving you an innovative way to browse your music. It provides advanced features in a user-friendly interface.
Quick access to currently playing songs allows for total control in a handy way. Because the ease of use, this app is perfect for beginners but its countless features will satisfy even the most demanding and advanced users.
- All music at your fingertips
- High quality audio
- Customize every aspect
- Collect and manage
- Tag editor, album art grabber, scrobbling…
4. Poweramp Music Player (Trial) (Rating 4.5) (In app purchases)
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android. In my point of view this is best app available with great UI. This is trial version for 15 days.
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
– OpenGL based cover art animation
– downloads missing album art
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
– configurable lock screen
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– tag editor
– fast library scan
Read More: What is hacking?
5. VLC for Android (Rating 4.4)
Here comes the most popular media player the VLC Media Player by VideoLAN Team.
VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
- VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. It also support disk shares.
- All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
- VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
- VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
- It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
Thanks for reading the post keep visiting for more tech updates…
Give suggetions in comment section…
Like, Share and Subscribe…